Clients usually shortlist candidates based on their profiles. We noticed that a well and fully prepared profile results in a higher rate of invites to an interview. Here are some hints how to make the profile stand out from the crowd.
- Use your Full Name.
- Add Photo as people like to know who they’re talking to.
- About me / Bio. A few sentences summarising your experience, core skill set, your passion and what makes you tick.
- Skills. Choose up to five technologies you are most comfortable working with. If you don’t see the technologies you use in the skill list, let us know and we will try to add them as soon as possible.
- Links. Your website, portfolio, LinkedIn, Github… Any external profile you would like to present to a client.
- Professional experience. Gives an overview of your work history. The best descriptions contain your role in the project, impact on the company and list of technologies used.
You can describe your professional experience explanation in short bullet points:
- Your role
- Benefit to the company
- Technologies used
Here you can find some examples of good profiles:
Our talent team would be happy to work with you on your profile. If you have any questions or issues just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.