Bookings can be set to automatically renew after they’re completed. A new booking immediately following the booking set to auto-renew is called the succeeding booking. Here are a few rules that govern when bookings are going to be renewed:
If a booking starts on the first day of a month and ends on the last day of the same or any subsequent month, the succeeding booking will start on the first day of the month following the preceding booking, and last the same number of months.
- Exact month: 1 May to 30 May will be renewed from 1 June to 31 June.
- Two or more months: 1 June to 31 July will be renewed from 1 August to 30 September.
In all other cases, succeeding bookings will start from the first business day following the preceding booking and last the same number of calendar days.
- Exact week: Monday, 1 June 2015 to Friday, 5 June 2015 will be renewed from Monday, 8 June 2015 to Friday, 12 June 2015.
- More than one week: Monday, 1 June 2015 to Wednesday, 10 June 2015 will be renewed from Thursday, 11 June to Saturday†, 20 June 2015.
- Less than one week: Wednesday, 3 June 2015 to Thursday, 4 June 2015 will be renewed from Friday, 5 June 2015 to Saturday,† 6 June 2015.
Bookings can be set to be renewed only certain number of times, or stop renewing after a certain date.
Note: Bookings are renewed for the same number of calendar days. This means that succeeding bookings might have fewer business days, and therefore fewer available days and a lower value than the preceding booking.